Donations - No Cost to You !! Just Go Shopping !!
Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger links their community rewards to Kroger Plus cards. Registration of each member is required. Please follow the instructions below to register your Kroger plus card.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (82482) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you need any help signing up or have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the church office. Thank you for your participation in the grocery rewards program.
Shop at iGive
What is iGive.com?
Established in 1997, iGive.com is an Internet company whose goal is to enable the economic power of individuals to benefit their chosen communities. We hope that in the near future, all consumer transactions contain a percentage that benefits causes close to home. Hundreds of thousands of iGive shoppers have raised over $3,500,000 for their favorite causes - all at no cost.
How do I register to use iGive.com?
If you register with iGive.com, every online purchase you make with the iGive.com retailers will result in a donation to the St. Peter's Ev. Lutheran Church.
There is no additional cost to you and the amount donated is tax deductible.
Many of the largest retailers like Sears, Target and Staples, subscribe to iGive.com and make a donation as part of their advertising costs.
It's easy to register and use the iGive.com service. You can shop three ways:
- One way is to do product searches through the iGive.com website for St. Peter's Ev. Lutheran Church.
- Another way is to click on the image below.
- The final way is to download the iGive.com toolbar and do your shopping as you normally would.
Each time you reach a retailer's website that subscribes, the shopping window will pop-up indicating that the retailer will donate a percentage of your purchase price to St. Peter's Ev. Lutheran Church and what that percentage is. Anywhere from 1.6% to 26% of your total sales will be donated.
If you register with iGive.com and use the service within 45 days of registration, a $5.00 donation will be made regardless of the size of purchase.
|PLEASE NOTE:||You MUST access the store through iGive.com for St. Peter's to receive the donation.|
You'll find great deals and coupons at more than 772 great stores like ebay, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Home Depot.
Visit iGive.com for more information.
Shop for Great Deals and Savings through iGive.com.